Make-Up Artiste Needed at House of Tara International
Make Up Artiste at House of Tara International – We are a beauty/skin care consulting firm that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females. It is also involved in raising young entrepreneurs in the beauty industry otherwise referred to as beauty care representatives.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position:
- Sell beauty products.
- Professional Makeup services
- Inventory count and order.
- Use the POS to sell
- Offer professional make-up advice and cosmetic applications to maximise customer satisfaction
- Assist customers with product choices, locating and providing information about products
- Ensure proper merchandising of products and maintenance of store displays
- Build and maintain customer relationships, striving always to achieve excellent customer service standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- Good Social Media Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and good proficiency in English language.
- Well groomed and presentable physical appearance
Method of Application
All interested applicants should forward their CVs to: [email protected] with the position as the subject of the mail.