Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Through proactive administration and coordination of all MS purchase to pay requirement in the delivery of Ericsson MS offerings, the Sourcing MS Operational & PtP Support Administrator shall drive higher value contribution from third party administrative needs. The Sourcing MS Operational & PtP Support Administrator shall promote early and first time right in all purchase to pay dealings on the MS delivery through proactive participation in contract management & governance engagements, managing issues that relates to the purchase to pay needs with all internal stakeholders for prompt resolution.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Process proactively all MS Vendors PO requirements input by Sourcing: Pro forma invoices validation timeously
- Manage all payment processes for MS proactively from submission of invoices to ensuring payment made to vendors
- Administer all issues raised on MS using PtP Tracker and providing feedback to all relevant stakeholders
- Administer proper filing and documentation of each MS vendors issues for proper follow up
- Full MS Account Payable support/interface for invoicing & payment
- Administer all MS governance process relating to the work area and proper documentation for filing & archiving
- Coordinate timeous release of Purchase orders by the respective Organisation to all Vendors
- Provides immediate reports, minutes of meetings and ensures follow up for resolution on all contract and PtP issues with vendors
- Report to Director MTN Sourcing RSSA
- Deliver other administrative requirements to enhance MS sourcing delivery
- Administrative & coordination S
- Deliver well under pressure
- Planning and reporting
- Following instructions & procedures
- Working with people
- Persuading and influencing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Creating and innovating
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- At least 1 year of administrative role after school
- A first academic degree or equivalent qualification in Business, Economics, Administration
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Business & Process understanding
- Sourcing practice, process and administrative knowledge
- Proven leadership behaviors and orientation
- Multi-tasking and well-coordinated.
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Detail minded
Local candidates preferred with primary English speaking, added advantage in French speaking