Manager Corporate Services Vacancy at Plateau Investment and Property Development Company
Plateau Investment and Property Development Company Limited is a reputable company wholly owned by the Plateau State government.
Over its 20 years of existence it has been at the forefront of developing, sustaining and administering the investment portfolios of the Plateau State Government and private shareholders.
It has several subsidiaries which include the PIPC Securities Ltd, which is a licensed stock broking firm that deals with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
PIPC Core Values
- Commitment to Excellence
- Result based Orientation in all engagements
- Passionate Attention to detail
- Anticipating Customer Needs and Exceeding Expectations
- Responsible Stewardship
Plateau Investment and Property Development Company (PIPC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Manager Corporate Services
Ref No: 06
Location: Jos, Plateau State
- Provide vision and leadership for the Company Corporate Services Department.
- Liaise 3etween the Company and any external Estate Management agencies on contract with PIPC
- Utilize His! Her full and practical knowledge of Corporate Services and Service Delivery standards, practices and procedures to manage and grow the Corporate image of the Company
- Supervise Customer service desk and ensure adherence to industry standards
- Oversee the Admin officers and ensure effective and efficient administrative functioning.
- Initiate and Oversee the development of promotional packages that improve corporate image.
- Coordinate the marketing unit to ensure achievement of targets and provide Oversee staff capacity development programmes
- First Degree or HND in Marketing,Mass Communication, Business Administration, Management or Banking & Finance. Post graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6-8 years cognate experience in Corporate Services – Human Resources Marketing sod Customer Service – including a minimum of 4 years experience in senior positions.
- The successful candidate would have shown a history of successful corporate services and management experience, high technical and social competence, ability to lead and inspire others to higher standards of achievement and have an integrating effect on a team.
- Proven competence and success in corporate repositioning of organizations.
- Past work experience in the financial services sector would be an added advantage but is not a requirement.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software.
- The ideal candidate would possess drive and perseverance and be committed to manage the Corporate Image and services of the Company. He/she would also be a high-energy self-starter with a strong goal orientation, and a big picture perspective. He/she would be a person Of high ethical standards and have a personal reputation that would reflect well on the organization.
- Of equal importance would be a high standing in the Human/Public relations community and genuine concern for current and future Corporate image of the organization. He/She must also score high in Leadership, Relationship Management, Corporate trend analysis, problem solving and Strategy formulation. He She must also possess strong Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit an electronic copy of their Curriculum Vitae and a statement of suitability for the selected position to:email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly indicate the position reference number on your application.