Manager Employee And Expatriate Relations At Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Manager Employee and Expatriate Relations
Implement Etisalat expatriate administration policies to ensure well-being of secondee and expatriate staff and their seamless integration into Etisalat and Nigerian work environment.
- Provide input in the development and update of Etisalat expatriate administration policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the development and update of employee related policies to ensure seamless integration of expatriate staff into Etisalat work environment.
- Assist with the drafting of Etisalat secondee contracts for expatriate staffs.
- Manage relationship with immigration authorities and other government agencies and parastatals e.g. the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Keep abreast of beneficial international and local best practices on employee and expatriate administration and recommend updates to expatriates policies as required.
- Coach, supervise and direct the activities of subordinates.
- Administer contracts to expatriate staffs and liaise with Etisalat UAE to resolve any issues that may affect the secondees assigned to Nigeria.
- Supervise the processing of visas and residence permits for expatriates and secondees, ensuring conformity with Etisalat policies and Nigerian Immigration laws and requirements.
- Liaise with Training manager to coordinate the induction of expatriate staffs.
- Ensure all expatriates are registered on the medical services provided to them and assist in resolving any issue that may come up regarding medicals.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of Health Management Organisations and other healthcare providers for Etisalat.
- Manage activities related to staff health awareness and enlightenment programs.
- Ensure adequate and accurate documentation for new hires including opening of new personnel files, issuing of ID cards, and completion of relevant forms.
- Conduct exit interviews for resigning staff and document findings for management information use.
- Monitor staff turnover rate and recommend action points to retain talents in Etisalat.
- Liaise with administration and facilities to ensure timely provision of accommodation, vehicles and other facilities to expatriate staff.
- Provide adequate information and direction to ensure proper management of expatriate ward’s schooling arrangements.
- Ensure expatriates grievances and performance issues are resolved in line with established policies and procedures.
- Advice expatriates on all HR initiatives and their impact on expatriate welfare.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Chief Human Resources Officer
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Human Resources Officer.
First degree in from a recognised university
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisory level
- Exit Management
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus