Manager Needed At Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort – Nigeria
Job Position: Golf Club Manager
Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort – Nigeria
* day to day operation and management of golf club and operation
* marketing / PR / custom-members relationship
* organisational skills for competitions
– course management, knowledge, rules & regulations implementation
* training of direct team members
* supervision/coordination with course maintenance team
* maintain/improve overall golf standards
* drive Pro Shop sales & marketing-
Desired Skills and Experience
– preferably golf professional level
– HND/graduate or similar
– min of 3-4 years experience in similar position
– fluent english
– proficient knowledge of golfing Rules & Regulations
– good organisational skills and leadership
– experienced golf management skills
– single status contract
About this company
a stunning 5 * hospitality property in the south south area of Nigeria with a wonderful international standards 18 holes golf course, opened in 2007.
the resort has 163 units ( inclusive of suites and chalets), and has very complex facilities: 4 restaurants and bars, fitness, sauna, massage, business centre, banquet hall for 500 p, 10 meeting rooms, swimming pool, marina club on the riverside with tennis-squash-social games, golf club and course, practice range, shops, helipads.
The Ibom Golf Club and course are just across the main hotel entrance door.