Manager, Tech Prof-MultiChem Needed at Halliburton Nigeria
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Manager, Tech Prof-MultiChem
- Under broad direction provides, executes, and manages the engineering activities of the chemical group. Provides production end operations support to the various plants and facilities.
- Coordinates with internal customers of projects to insure the projects are completed to meet their needs as well as company goats.
- Collaborates with other PSLs to develop engineering strategies that meet short term and long term goals and improves the safety, operations, and cost effectiveness of company plants and facilities.
- Work with management in budgeting and planning for both operational expenses and capital budget plans.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue centre’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering (chemical engineering is preferred) required. Possession of a PE License is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in process and project engineering related field which includes 7 years of experience in chemical plant operations and management experience.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:[email protected]
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.