Managerial Job Position At Lafarge
Job Title: Treasury Operations Manager (Internal Vacancy)
Business Unit: WAPCO Operations
Job Type: Permanent
Location – CountryNigeria
Location – Town / City: Head Office
• Prepare weekly Treasury Journals and send to HOA for review
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of all corporate credit and prepaid cards
• Investment Management (Roll Overs and Initiation)
• Full responsibility and participation in the financing and ensure all financing document are securely kept
• Engage banks on Treasury activities improvement
Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor and report cash balances on daily basis to the Head of Corporate Finance & Investment for decision making
• Prompt Processing of all offshore payments within 24hrs.
• Manage cash flow through FT where need be
• Manage all requests for foreign currency within the specified time line and in line with the company’s policy.
• Perform daily reconciliation of auto-stream of payment from Cash collection portal(ISW) into JDE and follow through on resolution of all exceptions within 24hours
• Confirm and Post all manual payments( outside ISW portal) on JDE
• Liaise with the Accounts Payable team and ensure all suppliers/contractors payments are prepared in line with the company’s payment terms, seek approval for all such payments and release duly approve payment to the banks.
• Coordinates between the banks and the AP team for all suppliers/bank- payment related issues and resolve within 24hours.
Essential & Desirable Skills
1) Team leadership
2) Confident and concise communicator
3) Attentive to detail
4) Patient and diplomatic
5) Good integrity and ethics; Trustworthiness
Familiarity with ERP Systems
Tax Laws (Including Lafarge Procedures)
Insurance Laws (Local and Foreign)
Lafarge Common Language
WAPCO Business Process
How to apply: Click here to apply online