Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting into the position of a Junior Project Manager
Job Title: Engineer Junior Project Manager (Core/Vas Projects)
Junior Project Manager, Core/VAS Projects
- Support the delivery of Etisalat projects.
- Prepare project charter documents and update stakeholder list
- Assists project management teams in an administrative capacity.
- Prepare and organize plans and deliver small and low risk projects that are typically sub-project to large projects.
- Prepare weekly progress report and make presentations during alignment meetings i.e Project governance meeting. Also update all risk log documents.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with equipment vendors as well as coordinate deployment activities between vendors and internal stakeholders in terms of roll out, materials planning, project scheduling, risk and database management.
- Update CAPEX tracker to ensure actual spend vs projected is according to contract.
- Track all invoices against BOQ to ensure projects are accurately capitalised.
- Conduct DAC for all materials to ensure that vendors have not miss items in the BoQ on delivery of equipment to site as delays in network deployment would affect planned monthly progress of the RAN; escalate potential blocking points in the BoQ which could lead to serious delays of the RAN accordingly.
- Coordinate equipment deployment providing progress reports, performing quality audits and conduct pre-acceptance tests on network elements.
- Provide support for access approvals for all vendors delivering technical projects for Etisalat
- Coordinate activities between a number of diverse and different stakeholders who in many cases have different agenda and/or objectives as regards installation, commissioning and integration of network elements.
- Relate closely with the Turnkey Roll out, Civil design and M&E implementation/Operation teams and come up with the schedules for site infrastructure readiness as it affects core network implementation
- Prepare MoM for all Project governance meetings and follow up for speedy decisions
- Maintain a project schedule including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to core network equipment deployment, technological advancements, interoperability and backward integration with older technology.
- First degree in Technical or a related field
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Two years post NYSC work experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Project Management methodology
- Understanding of Telecommunications infrastructure and optical design
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Click on “New Jobs (Last 7 days)”
To see more job from Etisalat Nigeria, Click here