Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of SME Manager within the Airtel Business Function in Lagos Region.
- Role reports to the Enterprise Regional Head, Lagos and would be responsible for sustaining and enhancing targeted gross revenue and gross acquisitions in respective SME businesses by effective implementation of planned sales and channel management strategies.
Applicants must have;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a leadership role preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in managing sales channels comprising of Direct and Indirect Sales
- High drive for results
- Analytical and Strategic
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills especially with powerpoint
- Ready to achieve beyind set targets
Network Budget & Customer Support Analyst
Reports to: The Head, Network Operations
- This role co-ordinates the operational part of Networks capital expenditure and financial compliance.
- It supports all Networks departments in interactions with Finance, Supply Chain Management, and Legal & Reguatory.
- Facilitate Network procurement processes leading to the issuance of Purchase Orders
- Enforce the provisions of the Financial Delegation of Authority (FDOA) and other financial derivaties as it rekates to Networks expenditure
- Ensure accurate Network Capex Accruaks are maintained with Finance
- Maintain accurate records for all Network purchase requisition and Managed Capacity committments at all times
- 1 direct report
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Engineering or related field – MBA or Engineering Management would be an added advantage OR BSc in Finance or Management
- Good understanding of Technical Finance
- Working telecommunications knowledge
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience with a minimu of 1 year managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Motivational skills
- Good project management knowledge
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Deadline: 9 February, 2018