O3 Athletics Foundation, is a non-governmental organization that engages Nigerian youth and gives them an opportunity to build a career in athletics. We are a team of coaches, trainers, physiotherapists, psychologists and project managers, working together to continuously produce World and Olympics champions by leveraging on a structured grassroots scouting network, dedicated nurturing, and early exposure to international competitions.
Job Type: Contract
The Communications manager would be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing both internal and external communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its services, while ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company, incorporating Public Relations and Marketing.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the company.
- Developing relationship with key media to secure and grow media coverage, both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for target media, local and international
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs and multimedia programmes
- Organizing events including press conferences and exhibitions
- Managing and updating information on the company’s website and engaging with users on social media
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Fostering community relations through events and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English or Marketing
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Age: 27 – 32 and not presently employed
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Commercial Manager to oversee and win new business.
- The successful applicant will have great communication, teamwork, leadership and analytical skills.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Analyze marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant personnel
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
- Manage contract negotiations
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations.
- Experience in business development, customer management and contract negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in financial management, putting bids together and negotiating/agreeing to contracts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Age: 30 – 35.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and Passport photograph to: [email protected]
Deadline: 5 January, 2018