Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner.
In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter.
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
The Proposal Manager is responsible for receiving and responding to Expression of Interest (EOI’s), Request for information (RFI’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) and prepares technical and commercial tenders in response to Invitations to Tender. He shall ensure closeout of invitation to bid or request for proposals from the initiation phase to close out phase through implementation of policies, procedures and programs required by the client and the company. The ultimate goal is to assure a well-managed well maintained documentation of client requirements and company’s response with an emphasis on an accurate and timely delivery of submissions tailored to Clients’ needs and to have good contracts signed with the Client.
- To study ITT documents and have a thorough understanding of the ITT requirements from the invitation documents.
- To stores soft and hard copy of all the documents forwarded in response to any request is kept in a manner that it will be easily accessible, understood and retrieved if required.
- Ensures implementation of procedures and that records are maintained and kept in a satisfactory manner.
- Compilation of existing documents as requested from the ITT documents, creation of requested documents, packaging, and final submission of the proposal.
- Prints invitation documents for review and stores same appropriately.
- To update information on invitations received on the Bid Board
- Identify and closeout required action points within stated time frames.
- Compilation and classification of input from company departments and subcontractors.
- Carry out Facility Inspection, gather required data, and enter information into the FIDS.
- To communicates to the third party via e-mail and follow up to receive input.
- Ensures printing, uploading or writing into a storage device, and packaging for submission as directed in the ITT document for submission to client.
- Updating of the contact and tracking sheet and the Bid Board as submission is closed.
- Follow up with client contact person on submitted proposal either through e-mail or phone call till confirmation of contract award and signing off contract documents.
- Liaise with company departments on contract award and transition plan including Operations, QAHSES, Credit Control, HR, Contracts & procurement, and a transition manager from the Technical department
SKILL SET & PROFILE
- Sound reasoning and an analytical mind
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skill
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to coordinate work around any location and conditionAbility to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Good team player with a positive attitude
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]