Job Opportunities At IFFCO
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO’s history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world
Marketing Manager- Africa Region
Do you have the unyielding drive for Marketing? This is an excellent opportunity to join our creative and resourful team of
professionals. You will work in an exciting international multi-cultural environment as the marketing lead for Africa.
The primary purpose of this position is for developing and delivering Annual Marketing/ Category/ Product Group/ Brand Plan
in respect of Volumes, Market Share and Margins in Domestic and International markets; as consistent with the annual business plan.
- Generating long term consumer demand and salience for categories, group of products / brands and to this end develop a Marketing Strategy.
- Generating Marketing campaigns and determining appropriate Media-mix viz: TV, print, hoarding, radio, point of sales and internet etc.
- Developing marketing budgets in terms of ATL/ BTL, its prudent deployment and ensure budgeted category/product group / brand margins.
- Determining marketing / consumer research objectives with regard to existing and new products, initiating market research and integrating research findings to product plans.
- To work with R&D for formulating new products agenda and recipe cost management.
- To Launch New Products / New Packs / Packaging as planned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Marketing
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant functional experience
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations