Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd was founded on September 2002. It is a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products engaging in product Design, R&D and Manufacturing. Join us, you’ll amaze by its fast growing and limitless possibilities here.
With the rapid growth of global business, we’re seeking for the talents who want to develop the expertise and customize the career path with passion. Here, you can balance your career life and personal time with flexibility, cultivate your expertise and re-develop yourself.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the overall marketing functions. He is expected to have strong brand understanding and business sense. His duties will focus on developing trade marketing strategies and media execution plans to increase Gionee’s brand awareness, improve the brand presence and image effectively.
- Devise and implement Gionee’s overall marketing strategy & plan for ATL & BTL in Nigeria market including budget allocation and tracking/feedback report.
- Work with sales teams to Initiate and Implement strong in-store presence.
- To set up the visual display guideline fit with domestic department store channel marketing, brand image business needs as well as the standard display image such as Gionee brand store, shop in shop counter, kiosk etc.
- Devise promotional initiatives that drive consumer sales growth.
- Lead promotional effectiveness and Best In Class shelf productivity.
- To plan and to manage all yearly fairs, road shows, program and budget.
- Maintain existing local PR/Press relations and arrange PR/Marketing activities
Desired Skills and Experience
JOB QUALIFICATION/KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience, preferably in a retail-telecom and service related industry.
- Fully aware of the mobile industry and competitor’s business and having a sound understanding of retail business/ environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills, training & coaching skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply