Marketing Manager Recruitment At Consat TV
Consat is a Direct to Home (DTH) broadcasting service owned by CBS (Continental Broadcasting Service, owners of TVC and Radio Continental).
Consat TV currently has 40 free channels upon fresh installation and activation, and these free channels run for a month. After which you can subscribe for any of the 4 available bouquets.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
1) Gathering and reporting Market intelligence: l.
2) Special Projects: Participate in special projects including process improvement, new retention categories and joint projects with Customer Service.
3) Developing the annual Marketing plan: Understand and identify key marketing opportunities and define an overall marketing program. Work with Operations, Sales and Finance to develop programs to drive business growth and awareness. As part of planning process, define measurements of success for each program.
4) Executing and monitoring the Marketing plan: Deliver monthly and quarterly reports that clearly show CONSAT’s performance in each territory. Complete and track performance. Analyze the business and service performance, providing marketing insight that will help adjust and grow the business in accordance with set goals. Ensure that each report is accurate, concise, and timely. Develop and execute product, launches, promotions and demonstrations.
5) Identifying and monitoring sales activation activities: Develop a strong collaborative working relationship with the distribution partners. Respond quickly to requests, work collaboratively to solve business problems, and communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders. Establish direct communication with channels, providing marketing expertise and counsel.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should forward updated and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org