iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager, West Africa
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing campaigns for the West African markets, specifically Nigeria and Ghana, with the aim of getting as many engaged iflix subscribers as possible, at the lowest cost.
- The Marketing Manager is also a leader of the marketing team, reporting directly to the Country Manager but with a very strong dotted line to the Regional Marketing Director – Africa.
Day 1, Not Sure What to do? Take a look below for some ideas:
- ATL -e.g. Radio, OOH, TV, Taxi..etc
- BTL – e.g. events, on ground activations etc
- Premiums – e.g. iflix t-shirts, cups etc
- Iflix owned advertising assets – e.g. buntings, leaflets etc
- Partnerships – any cost related to telco partnerships
- Responsible for being the custodian of the iflix brand
- Manage, shepherd and develop the brand in the local market (this will include the look, feel, tone and style of the brand).
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity within the local market in care.
Develop and manage GTM implementation for products and solutions, including marketing strategy, promotions and customer communications for all channels:
- Proposing the ATL channels and budget to the Regional Marketing Director – Africa.
- Coordinating the creative outputs with the design team.
- Ensuring that the creatives are within the brand guidelines.
- Proposing the events/media events/on ground activations to the Regional Marketing Director – Africa.
- Ensuring that all BTL activity is in line with the internal guidance.
- Ensuring that any creative used is within the brand and partner guidelines.
- Owning the management of the social platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Ensuring that social campaigns are being localised from global campaigns
If you like working on bean bags, hold meetings on indoor swings and play football during breaks, COME WORK WITH US!!! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online