Medical Job Position at Médecins Sans Frontières
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:
Nurse Supervisor – (Operation Theatre Unit)
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Supervising all operational aspects of the OT
- Ensure and follow the statistics and data collection
- Manage the OT staff in administrative and technical aspects
Required Skills and Conditions
- Nigerian Registered Nursing Qualification with a minimum of 2 years active clinical experience.
- Strong previous and current experience as an OT nurse.
- Strong experience in management and organization skills.
- Strong Knowledge and management of Data collection and analysis.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and patient care
- Motivation, flexibility and capacity to work as a team and in emergency program
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa.
Jahun Hospital, (Jigawa State-Nigeria).
- Probable contract starting: December 2014.
- 208 working hours per month. Morning and night duty.
- Roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of medical credentials, registration and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk)
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: [email protected]
- Deadline for the submission of applications: 26th November 2014
- Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test/interview.