Medical Marketing Support Trainee Opening At Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
Medical Marketing Support Trainee
- Support product and marketing managers on products launches, innovations and sales development
- Help the marketing team in the implementation of the annual marketing strategy
- Prepare presentations, communication materials, mailings and drive projects in cooperation with different departments
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing/Sales
- First experience in sales or marketing
- Great interest/eager to learn about branding
- Solid user experience with Microsoft Office applications and internet
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to email@example.com
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for come up.
More job vacancies at Talent Bureau, Click here