Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Ericsson is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Solution Architect: Mobile Money
Req ID: 104978
Location: Lagos, Lagos, NG
- Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design mobile commerce solution offerings which include mobile banking, mobile money, payments and related offerings
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Extract business requirements from customers to deliverable solutions
- Guide delivery team in delivery of projects and solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
- Team work & collaboration skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience
- Experience in mobile financial services (mobile money, mobile banking, online payments, m-commerce, digital and electronic payments systems).
- University degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply