MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Advisor
• Research and update MTNN on developments; bills, new policies, within the legislative/ regulatory arena; and follow up with regulatory authorities on submissions and other regulatory issues.
• Track and monitor compliance with all regulatory authority (NCC) obligations within the business.
• Conduct regulatory services to MTNN; ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance to projects.
• Make presentations to regulatory authorities, so as to profile MTNN and also ensure that the business complies with regulations.
• Support management and advice MTN N on interconnects agreements/relationship, licence conditions and compliance with regulations and legislation.
• Prepare correspondence and position papers on environmental issues.
• Provide legal and regulatory opinion on all issues that impact on MTN from a regulatory perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the regulatory agencies and other stakeholders in the telecommunications industry.
• Ensure customer queries are handled appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN regulatory framework.
• Open Plan Office environment
• 4 years legal experience, preferably within the telecommunications industry
• On the job training and exposure
• Industry conferences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply for this Position