National Account Manager Vacancy at GE Energy Abuja
National Account Manager Job
Job Number: 1969028
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-HQ Headquarters
About Us: GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
Posted Position Title: National Account Manager
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Client Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The candidate will be responsible for leading and strategically growing our National Account Portfolio
Reporting to the Oil&Gas Country Executive, He/She will be responsible for the effective and profitable management of National Accounts. In this role he/she will be primarily focused on growing and maintaining existing accounts.
– Develop multiyear strategy for business growth that includes an understanding of assigned accounts, their business, their strategy and their needs with a clear understanding of the organization protocol for these accounts
– Identification, qualification, pursuit and capture all sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales in collaboration with Regional Sales and Commercial Team for the National Key Account Pool of clients
– Provide strategic direction, sales market intelligence and support to manage relationships with key government agencies such as NAPIMS, DPR, NNPC and NCD Monitoring Board or any agency as required.
– Work with the regional commercial team to develop and execute account strategies in pursuit of top line growth and margin expansion.
– Actively engage in New Product Initiatives and relate this to sales
– Coordinate and align global business strategy with regional business needs and priorities, incorporating relevant input from functions, external agencies and P&Ls.
– Work with the Sales and ITO team to hand off opportunities which have reached the status of “Customer request”, support Sales/ITO team until the complete take over of the generated opportunities.
– Articulate business initiatives, build value propositions, drive regional resources, including but not limited to Sales and/or Technical Sales, Key Account Managers, in interacting with National Key Account Customers on the identified opportunities.
– Leverage the breadth of GE to increase competitive advantage.
– Create a continuous relationship with other GE Businesses and Key Account organization in order to leverage economy of scale and have an integrated approach to clients’ portfolio
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
– At least 10 additional years of experience in sales leadership with an exceptional track record, preferably in O&G.
– Fluency in English
– Global experience working abroad for a multinational organization in a leadership role with direct reports
– At least 5 years of leadership experience and proven track record of management and compliance leadership
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Lean/Six Sigma Certification
– Experience working in multiple countries
– Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals
– Strong sales team leadership skills with a successful sales growth track record
– Strong customer mindset
– Strong influence and negotiation skills
– Understanding of GE’s and customer’s financial drivers / needs
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
– Knowledge of market economics, competitive issues, technology and projects
– Participation in GE Sales and Commercial Leadership Program such as ECLP or CLP
Job Segments: Account Manager, Lean Six Sigma, Manager, Sales, Six Sigma, Management