National Sales Manager Needed At Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen is mandated to recruit a National Sales Manager for one of his clients in Nigeria.
Our client is a trading company dealing in fresh food products throughout Nigeria and require the services of an energetic, go-getter Sales Manager who can take over an existing client base, increase its existing distribution network and develop it through new depots.
The responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Consolidate existing distribution channels and provide sustained sales growth.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Depot Sales Managers.
- Roll out and cascade sales targets in line with company objectives and goals.
- Monitor and review performance of subordinates.
- Optimise stock levels & stock availability at all depots.
- Forecast requirements accurately.
- Build solid relationships at wholesale and retail level.
- Provide good understanding of local market and players.
- Involvement in day to day operations and effective resolution of escalated issues.
- Consistent, rigorous reporting to head office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 4-year University degree in Sales and Marketing / Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Fluent in English.
- computer literate with above average MS Office skills.
- At least 5 years experience in a sales related field and 2 years in Nigeria, preferably in FMCG.
- Self-starter, hands-on leader, able to work independently and remotely with minimum supervision, pro-active, dynamic, able to adapt to a demanding environment.
- Result-orientated, decision-maker.
- Excellent people and negotiation skills.
- Passion for selling.
- Well organized.
- Good reporting skills.
- Able to travel nationwide.
- Preferably familiar with different regions and cities of Nigeria.
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
An expat package