Integration Management Services
Service Location: Obagi, Nigeria
Service Scheme: 4w on / 4w off
– To ensure that HSE aspects are a first priority during preparation/execution of commissioning, SD’s and SU’s
– To prepare integration of new equipment and ensure that operations team will have the proper skill level and knowledge to operate safely and efficiently the new installations
– To define the integrated (UPG/JV) strategy to manage the project Shutdowns and Start-Up’s
– To direct commissioning preparation and execution on sites in order to deliver an installation to JV Operations ready for start up as per planning
– To ensure hand over to JV Operations as per procedure jointly agreed with all the necessary certificates, documentation, tools and required site assistance up to a steady state condition.
HSE aspects during the execution of commissioning, SD’s and SU’s
a. Scope coherent with HSE constraints
b. Identification of critical jobs with related risk assessment
c. Respect of HSE specifications and proper work practices (Isolations, flushing, inerting, …)
d. Participate and assist JV with SIMOPS management and procedures revision in line with Project evolution
e. To promote Project’s HSE policy and individual HSE situational awareness level within team.
Operational integration of new equipment and proper operations team skill level
a. Act as UPG FO interface focal point with all JV/UPG and relevant stakeholders to ensure proper integration
b. Provide relevant input and assist construction when necessary to optimize the construction execution plan
c. Follow up execution of dedicated UPG operational training development plan
d. Identify and initiate any additional required operational (site) training and refresher.
Define and manage integrated strategy for the project SD’s and SU’s
a. Define the integrated SD execution plan and organization
b. Supervise the (integrated) SD’s and SU’s from preparation to execution
c. Follow up progress and initiate any actions to secure project SD’s and SU’s milestones.
Commissioning preparation and execution on sites
a. Ensure that Pre-commissioning & Commissioning preparation is in compliance with specifications and reporting tools (database, punch list control, progress and cost)
b. To manage efficiently the execution of commissioning activities to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and prevent delays.
Hand over to JV Operations
a. Coordinate hand over from FO UPG to JV onshore operations
b. Follow up warranty call notifications and validate performance tests
c. Ensure that all required documentation, spares, tools , and assistance are available
d. Achieve a flawless hand over to operations staff
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a syngas production company, has an opportunity for Technical Manager to work on a permanent/rotational basis located in Equatorial Guinea.
– Manage the Plant Capital Spending Program.
– Manage the capital spending plan for Shared Services providing input or project execution as the situation dictates.
– Provide technical expertise to Plant Operations department to ensure continued safe, efficient operations while maximizing Production.
– Make recommendations to solve issues presented by other plant departments.
Assigning the following tasks to Engineering personnel:
– Address plant problems presented by studying the problem, determining the root cause and developing procedures, policies and or facilities to overcome the problem.
– Design new or modified plant facilities and develop cost estimates for preparation of Authorization For Expenditure (AFE) forms.
– Prepare AFE’s for consideration by Plant and Company Management.
– Manage construction projects to insure that projects work as designed and are built within the approved budget.
– Ensure that the capital spending program meets the needs of all Plant departments as well as shared service operations as required.
– Update Owners as required as to the status of the Capital Spending Program.
– Participate in the contracting process for all engineering projects as well as other contracts as requested to insure that the contracts are in the best business interest of the Company as well as being in compliance with Company Control procedures.
– Provide technical advice to all Plant Departments as needed.
Qualifications and experience
– Methanol Plant experience preferred