New Career Opportunity At Oracle Nigeria
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
Applications Sales Representative III-1400078X
PRODUCT PORTFOLIO: VCP (i.e. Value Chain Planning is OIC codes SPYCHNPL, SPYCHNPSFT, CRMVCP, INTERLACE)
VCE (i.e. Value Chain Execution is OIC code OTM)
To manage the expansion of Oracle Supply Chain Planning and Transportation/Logistics Application Sales in Saudi Arabia. To work in close coordination with the Saudi Prime Applications Sales team to win new EDGE Apps business, either directly or via partners. To grow Oracle’s VCE and VCP share of business in this markets dramatically.
• Reports to Head of EDGE and Best of Breed Applications Sales, ECEMEA
• Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in sales Campaigns
• Works in targeted accounts, selling our Value Chain Planning (VCP) and Oracle Value Chain Execution (VCE) Solutions
• Works to identify all Target Accounts (including installed base) within their designated market, prioritising a small number of accounts that have a specific value proposition and sales engagement activity.
• Works with Oracle Partners, ie resellers, SIs, ISVs, technology/application partners and alliances
• Works with Multi Channel Sales, Marketing, Sales Consulting and other Lines of Business (LOBs)
• Works towards an annual License Sales Revenue target [circa 2.4m USD – prorated and subject to confirmation]
• Winning new license sales revenue in line with targets
• Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated industry sector
• Developing profiles of targeted accounts within the industry sector
• Defining appropriate Enterprise Sales Industry Value Propositions
• Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
• Generating and following up on leads
• Qualifying leads and prioritizing opportunities
• Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct campaigns
• Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
• Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
• Working with, and influencing the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
• Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the market
• Maintaining an awareness of Oracle’s current and future Application products and services
• Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sector
• Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential
• Translate Oracle’s Strategy and Marketing Messages to the market
• Create Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market
• Design sales and marketing campaigns and put teams and task forces together to deliver them
• Work with Multi Channel Sales Marketing to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads
• Generate and manage bids teams
• Produce an accurate weekly forecast and pipeline.
• Establish effective relationships with other Oracle BUs to ensure successful EDGE sales plan execution.
• Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
• Maintain contact with accounts through Application implementation
• Maintaining an awareness of Partner Competence and capability
• Operate in line with Oracle ECEMEA’s business processes and procedures
• Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
• Decision Making
• Value Based Sales Skills
• Influencing & Negotiating
• Customer Focus
• Results Orientation
• Personal Drive
• Customer Needs Analysis
• Consultative Selling
• Industry Mastery
• Opportunity Management
• Sales Process Acumen
• Competitive Awareness
• Background in sales of high value Supply Chain software
As part of Oracle’s employment processcandidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process,prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employmentverification, salary verification, professional references, educationverification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.