New Employment Offer at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
CSI Service Delivery Manager Hub
Req ID: 55226
To accelerate service delivery, efficiency and performance within and between Operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs. Support the delivery force to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models and support, deployment programs and common structures. Identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Secure close cooperation with the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade Ways of Working, Competence and Knowledge Management practices. The intention of this job role is also to develop, deploy and implement ESDM in line with the service delivery strategy to create an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage and Support Service Delivery
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments and strategies
- Manage stakeholders on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Drive knowledge transfer
- Communication Skills
- Sales Process Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Brand Knowledge & Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating strategies & Concepts
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Requirements for the job Service Delivery Management is 2 years of experience of Service Delivery.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.