Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- We are looking to recruit an Accounts and Finance Manager.
- Our ideal applicant must be experienced with investment portfolios, excel modelling, stock market and treasury functions and be able to manage the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections, accounting services, growth plans and investment opportunities.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, designing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities.
- Analyse organization operations and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement and also manage capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, and developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Report financial status, analyze variances and develop improvements.
- Be constantly aware of new regulations, participate in educational opportunities, and maintain networks.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- A Degree from a reputable institution in Accounting or any related field.
- Excellent at running numbers, calculations and excel modelling.
- Must be experienced with investing and handling portfolios.
- Very strong in treasury functions and analyzing the stock market.
Job Title: Head of Logistics and Operations
- We are looking to hire a head of logistics and operations to lead the logistics & transportation management department of the company.
- Maintain inventory and stock and be responsible for stock management, documentation compliance, store friendliness, budget management and on-time in-full delivery of goods and materials.
- Estimate and seek approval from management to plan & budget for ware housing & out bound logistic operations.
- Estimate man power requirements, freight costs,maintenance costs, and other logistics.
- Monitor timely delivery of orders, analyze reasons for delays (if any) and identify and drive improvements.
- Monitor transportation costs and identify alternatives to contain or reduce costs.
- MIS report and updating.
- Manage transport agreement maintenance as per policy.
- Execute transport arrangement with endeavor to promote productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure safe transit of materials and resolve transit related challenges.
- Verification of transporter bill and responsible for transporter account reconciliation.
- Develop, implement and manage operational processes and augment auditable standard operating procedures for all logistics processes and working methods.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for each operational process, showing performance against budget or target, explaining variances and trending changes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7 years minimum in logistics & operations in building & construction industry.
- Ability to hustle
- Analytical Thinker
- Team Player
- Motivated & Career-Driven
- Have led the execution of shipment and stock packaging, inventory and delivery of construction materials across multiple businesses and geographies.
- Understand the truck & container transportation, cross border documentation processes.
- Experienced with route planning, on route exigency and client interaction.
Key Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Logistics planning and execution.
- Warehouse management and ordering systems.
- Import / export legislation and compliance.
- Third party contract negotiation, operational management and account reviews
- Building construction material management.
- Load Analysis.
- Supply chain management.
- Transportation services modalities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th May, 2017.