New Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Senior Officer: Inactivity Analysis
One of the aspirations that Airtel Africa has set for itself is to be the preferred service provider for the Airtel High Value Base. This person is responsible for High Value (HV) data analysis, report creations, campaign tracking, systems updating and operational reporting on the Loyalty Management System (LMS) solution.
Someone responsible for Inactivity Analysis is highly analytical focused on HV customer behavior and trends identification but with a big picture view to improving the HVE KPIs. This person is proactive, customer centric, has a strong understanding of the business KPIs and their impact on the HVE customer base.
Inactivity Analyses and Reporting
- Provide daily/weekly summary report based on the Inactivity Tracker to management.
- Manage the Tracking of trend abnormalities
- Determine the root cause of inactivity among customers
- Provide Granular and Contextual insight into Inactivity trends to management.
- Recommend retention actions that align with insight.
Data Segmentation and Analysis
- Develop and manage processes for segmenting the HV customer base for behavioral analyses and campaign targeting.
- Create periodic snapshots of the base according to behavioral trends.
- Track Macro and micro behavioral change of the base to provide insight into market dynamics.
- Determine the root cause of behavioral change in the customer base.
- Communicate relevant insight and recommendations on (4) management.
Environmental Trend Analysis
- Collate telecom industry information and macro-economic trends that may influence inactivity and churn.
- Quantify impact of (1) on customer figures and revenue.
- Relate the Call Center statistics to the inactivity trend
- Determine the impact of network downtime on customer inactivity
- Determine the external root cause (Voluntary and Involuntary) of customer inactivity
- Recommend retention remedies relevant to the insight obtained above.
Customer Lifecycle Management
- Track customer behavior.
Loyalty Management System
- Report on LMS activity
- Co-ordinate quarterly redemption activities
- Ensure implementation of LMS business rules
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Any university degree
- Working Knowledge of SQL
- Strong Surveys, research and trending skills
- Strong Report writing skills
- Understand CRM-CEM, Usage and Retention principles
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Strong numeric ability
- Eye for detail
- Environmental Knowledge
- Proactive and displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result orientation
- Ability to travel in the course of work requirements
- Well spoken