New Job Vacancy At G4S
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 110 000 people on the continent.
At G4S, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce. Our employees are the public face of G4S and we recognise and respect the value they add to the business by delivering excellent service day after day.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- Customer Focus
- Best People
- Collaboration & Teamwork
One of the G4S Group’s core values is to ensure we employ the Best People. We strive to develop our employees’ competence and inspire them to live our values. G4S ensures that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth and development within a dynamic and challenging business environment.
At G4S, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organisation.
Head of Projects – Cash Deposita
- Direct improvements and efficiencies to cash management operations to include cash administration and cash centres.
- Consolidation of Cash processing reports and evaluates variances
- Initiates cash management set up documentation for new and existing department processes.
- Analyse and review the cash market place in country so as to form a deeper understanding of the route to market for cash transportation and cash management services for G4S and its chosen partner. Advise on the best way forward for the business based on this analysis.
- Launch of Deposita in Nigeria and associated job requirements
- Installation and maintenance of ABMs, including installation of modifications and provision of training to the customer on the use of ABMs
- Providing efficient customer service in the provision of ABMs by ensuring that faulty ABMs are repaired and technical call-outs are resolved within the agreed SLA
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and budgets. Manage these business plans to ensure achievement of business and financial objectives.
- Implement appropriate systems, processes and procedures that ensure effective and efficient delivery of services to the customers
- Manage operational and contingent risks through the implementation of appropriate security systems and process
- Analyse, maintain and provide accurate financial information to customers
- Ensure that services rendered are billed and manage cash flow effectively.
- Monitor and control service delivery costs to optimise profitability in coordination with the partner’s Operations Director.
We welcome all internal applications from suitably qualified candidates but preference for local Nigerian citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree preferably in commerce, economics and / or finance
- Knowledge of technical CIT and Cash Management, services and or a banking background is essential
- A seasoned manager with excellent ability to develop and execute plans.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to negotiate and interact at a senior level
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Result Oriented
- Assertive and resilient team player with the ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain regular contacts with customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- A high level of computer literacy
- Accounting and or banking qualifications will be a definite added advantage
Knowledge Skills Attributes
• G4S Operational Policy and procedures
• Knowledge of CIT, cash management and banking procedures
• Knowledge of G4S Deposita standard operating procedures
• Leading people
• Managing professionally
• Managing Conflict
• Communication (Written and Verbal)
• Computer literacy
• Basic financial skills
• Risk identification
• Sales and Marketing
• Customer Service and liaison
• Driving change
• Customer Thinking
• Delivering objectives
• Awareness of the market environment
• Delivering strategy