New Job Vacancy at General Electric – GE Nigeria
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Quality Operations Manager
The Quality Operations Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes in outages, installations, upgrades, etc.. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or degree with 5+ years of experience in Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine and Generator installation and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience as a Field Engineer in outages and or installation or Field Services Operations
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a CPM or Equivalent
- Knowledge of GE P&W systems
- Computer literate with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Green Belt certified (GE Employees)
- Must be able to travel inside MEA and outside
- Quality certification (i.e. CQE) is preferred
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Additional leadership experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, or Quality is preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (GE Internal Employees)
- Executive level presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in all customer service areas
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take assignments to successful completion
- Strong team player and charismatic leader, capable of selling ideas and managing change
Job Segments: Operations Manager, Operations, Quality, Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.