New Job Vacancy At PwC Nigeria
* Enhance the quality of management of the WMA firms by providing administrative support to the WMA partners in order to facilitate the administration of their activities.
* Reduce the workload of business unit partners effectively, such that their involvement in detail is restricted to strategic and major issues.
* Provide administrative support on WMA firm initiatives. For example generate reports to facilitate decision making etc.
* Will be responsible to the Advisory West Market Area Operation Head.
* The firm’s responsiveness to clients’ needs requires that the factors that enhance the client’s performance are placed above all other considerations and that this attitude is seen as coinciding with the office’s interest. Each action must therefore be interpreted by its effect on the client.
* The position supports client service staff and partners who operate under considerable deadline pressure and it is also subject to competing demands. Accordingly, significant tact, understanding, communication and flexibility are called for to achieve the objectives of the position.
* Working relationships are primarily with senior PwC staff and to some extent, client executives, which situation not only places the position at the front end of the office’s drive for a positive external image but also expects the exhibition of professionalism.
* Submit reports to the WMA Leader and partners as needed.
WMA FIRMS’ FUNCTIONS:
* The growth of provision of services to top tier clientele.
* The generation and provision of client service at high levels of client satisfaction, professional standards and market repute.
* The achievement of profitable levels of staff utilisation, realisation and net investment in client services [NICS].
* The integration of the business units’ activities within the total practice.
* The development of top quality staff members and maintenance of high morale.
* Gain a familiarity with the full range of services offered and objectives of the WMA Firms, their correlation to the collective and individual goals of the firms and current year plans.
* Gain a familiarity with the WMA offices’ IFS policies and procedures and liaise where necessary with the various IFS functions.
* Show imagination and creativity and present matters of concern and new ideas to the LoS leader and the other partners within the LoS suggesting improvements to procedures.
* Show initiative in handling and following through routine assignments without reminders and intervention from partners and managers.
* Develop the following personal attributes, which are critical to the success of the position: enthusiasm, patience, firmness, courtesy, diligence, organization, resourcefulness, and dependability and communication skills.
* Keep under review job difficulties and self-development needs and communicate such to the WMO head.
* Demonstrate ability to prioritize and balance competing demands.
* Demonstrate good report writing skills and paying attention to detail.
* Liaise with the staff allocations managers for efficient monitoring of staff allocation and ensure that all procedures relating to this activity are complied with.
* Monitor the compliance with billing and collection procedures. Including tracking and monitoring Accounts receivables.
* Monitor recruitment needs of the LoS, advise HC of requirements, and monitor progress of recruitment.
* Liaise with engagement managers and ensure that appraisals are carried out when they are due and submitted.
* Prepare report for moderation meetings.
* Liaise with L&D and Staff Managers to monitor the training program for the year and ensure that staffs’ dairies are blocked for the training.
* Monitor Firm expenses and ensure they are properly allocated.
* Draw the partners’ attention to issues including staff morale that you observe, that may affect the practice.
* Liaise with each engagement team to maintain a list of the client and assignment portfolio and update continuingly the status of each assignment on the list.
* Prepare Business development marketing/opportunities reports (Clientstream) for the LoS leaders.
* Work with MCBD to develop and monitor Business development activities. Provide logistic support in conjunction with MCBD for the Advisory events as appropriate.
* Supervise any intern assigned to the WMO.
* Pay particular attention to leavers, staff on exchange programs and those going on vacation, who must return assets in their possession.
* Initiate own quarterly appraisal with the WMO head.
* Good First Degree in any discipline
* Experience in general office Administration
* Understanding of basic business principles
* Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
* Thinking skills and diligence
* Inquisitiveness and firmness
* Interest and Commitment
* Results oriented
* Well organized; good time-keeping
* Excellent written skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills – communication, etc