New Job Vacancy At Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc, an active player in the Nigerian economy, with a strong presence in the non-alcoholic beverage sector, provides challenging, exciting and refreshing opportunities for hardworking and result-oriented individuals who can demonstrate that the passion to excel is present.
We currently have such opportunity in the role of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer.
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
The job holder’s responsibilities:
- PLC, Process Instrumentation, Skada and all other process automation of the plant.
- Preventive maintenance and other predictive maintenance requirements of the plant.
- Plan and implement of spares management for electronics and instrumentation requirement of the plant.
- Promote team work in achieving smooth plant operation in electronics and instrumentation activities for the achievement of corporate objectives at the plant.
- Ensure that the plant operations as regards instrumentation processes conform to established standards.
- Plan and manage plant electronics and instrumentation budget.
The successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
- A university degree/HND in electronics and instrumentation or Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering with minimum of 10 years experience in production/engineering management function in food/beverage sector, three of which must be in management capacity.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting of all PLC, process instrumentation, Skada, and all the other process automation.
- Thorough knowledge of spares management skills for electronics and instrument department.
- Thorough orientation on preventive maintenance and other predictive maintenance tools.
- Strong organisational and project management skills/excellent team builder and player.
- Analytical ability
- Between 35 to 45 years age bracket
The compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV/credentials to: [email protected]
Note: Any application sent by any other means will not be treated.