New Job Vacancy via Stresert
Our client provides customers with world class supply chain/ freight / haulage/courier services. As a result of growth, there exists vacancy for the role of a front desk officer with secretarial experience.
FRONT DESK OFFICER
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; Secretarial duties; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Listening and Communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational skills
• Computer/IT skills
• Confidentiality skills
• Prioriterizing skills priority
• Flexibility/adaptability skills
• Self-motivated & efficient
• Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
• Customer service orientation
Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. ( BSc/HND/ OND)
Must have 2- 3 years cognate experience in similar function.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward passport picture and CV’s to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘FDSEC’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened.
Only applicants with passport pics and CV will be invited for an interview.
Application closes 28th February, 2015.