eChannel Application Support Officer
• E-Channels applications support e.g. Postilion for ATM, POS and Visa/ Master Cards solutions, Finacle Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD
E-Channel Applications Support
1. Management and support of the Bank’s Postilion Front End Processor (FEP), Postilion Navigator, Postilion Office, Postilion Realtime and other ancillary systems
2. Channels Integration and Postilion Application implementation and Support
3. Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve e.t.c.
4. Finacle Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and USSD support
5. Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems
6. Timely resolution of e-Channel applications incidents raised within the agreed SLA
7. Investigate of system anomaly and proffer a solution
8. E-Channel applications testing
9. Upgrade deployment / implementation
10. Support banking application projects relating to eChannels
11. Monitor and ensure 24-hour availability of e-channel applications
12. Configure, install custom-developed e-channel applications
Key Performance Measures
• Percentage uptime of application systems and software
• Number of user-reported application-related issues resolved
• IT Audit rating by Internal Audit, Routine Control, and external audit
• No service impact as a result of application issue
• Reduced number of incidents
• Successful implementation of applications
• Successful implementation of changes
• Meet deadlines on task assigned
• Ensure that service disruptions due to system downtime are minimized
It is a service enabling application support office with an overall responsibility of:
• Managing Mobile Money and Internet Banking Platforms for optimum performance
• Provide 2nd level support for bank branches on Internet and Mobile Banking applications
• Proactive designing of solutions to enhance the delivery of services on the two channels
• Generation of useful reports from the platform for reporting and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting reported issues from application, operating system and network perspective and providing evidence of what the issue might be.
• Working smoothly with other unit members to resolve issues.
• Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and SLAs and OLAs are met;
• Keeping abreast of technologies around channels and contribute to channel strategy for existing services around Mobile and internet Banking.
• Liaising extensively with external or internal clients on usage and configurations of functionalities,
• Training of consumer facing support staff on skills needed to solve most issues on the platform from 1st level
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
• Drawing up specific proposals and engagement of vendors for modifications or replacement of systems / modules.
• Working closely with developers (internal and external vendor) and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;