New Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Senior Manager, Acquisitions
% Of GADs delivered versus monthly target:
- Properly implemented Customer Acquisitions Schemes
- Tracking of performance with corrective interventions
% of GADs with Zero recharge:
- Track Regional Zero recharge performance with a view to enforcing compliance
- Field engagement
Reporting weekly Acquisition figures, identifying quality from each channel:
- Data analytics for problem identification
- Field engagement
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders in Sales and Net-IT to ensure adequate numbers of SIMs are provisioned and delivered to warehouses.
- Tracking SIM balances in Regional Warehouses and undertaking corrective measures when stock balances drop.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Data Analytics skills
- Prior Sales experience
- Experience with KYC
- Liaison with Regional Sales teams
- Good interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative
- Has a drive to succeed
- Collaborates well