Nigerian Army Recruitment for SSCE Holders 2014/2015
Nigerian Army has announced the ongoing trade/non-trade men and women recruitment Exercise for 2014/2015 (71RR) for SSCE/ NECO/ NCE/ND holders. The Nigerian Army therefore invites application from qualified candidates for Nigerian Army Force trade/non-trade men and women recruitment exercise.
Qualifications for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2014/2015
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 to 22 years by July 2014 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
- Tradesmen and Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by July 2014 and must possess NCE/ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
How To Apply:
Register to enroll with the Nigerian Army in five (5) easy steps
Step 1: Buy Voucher Online or from any Union Bank or Unity Bank Branch near you
Step 2: Validate your Voucher Serial Number / Reference Code and PIN
Step 3: Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password .https://www.narecruitment.org
Step 4: Fill in the required information, Save and Print a copy
Step 5: Visit this portal for the list of successful candidates
Note: You can log in to the portal at any time with your User Name and Password.
|Purchase e-Vouchers online using Mastercard, Visa & Verve cards issued by the following banks:|
|Purchase paper vouchers from the following banks:|
Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the
screening centres during the screening exercise period.
1. Pre-screening exam will take place on June 2014 nationwide.
2. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
3. The list of short-listed candidates for the zonal screening exercise will be published on the portal after the exam.