Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Advisor
Job Number: 180000VC
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Contract: 6 Months
- The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions. You have no sales responsibility.
- The candidates will report directly to the Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing documentation and reporting tools.
- Fresh graduates with a B.Sc /HND (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Human Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organization Skills
- You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes
Application Deadline 6th February, 2018.