Oando Plc Is Recruiting Graduates
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.
Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the below position:
Sales Support Assistant
The Sales Support Assistant (“SSA”) is responsible for providing administrative and related support to the Retail Manager and the Branch Managers (“BM”) (in the region of coverage of the Retail Manager).
The SSA also serves as the liaison officer for the region and act as back-up for BMs on leave.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtains daily sales and competitors information from all branches in region of coverage;
• Assists RM in the preparation of weekly and monthly Sales reports;
• Support the RMs in monitoring the branches and sales trend with statistics necessary to guide management decision;
• Support the BMs in the monitoring of competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities;
• Handles all correspondence requiring the RM’s attention;
• Maintains the lease register for all stations falling under his/her region;
• Provide relief support for any BM going on a vacation in region of coverage;
• Disseminates information on behalf of the RM to BMs within his/her region;
• Relieves RBM’s within the region;
• Carries out any other administrative tasks assigned to him by the RM.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Quality of report submitted
• Timeliness of report generation
• Tightness of project monitoring
• Achievement of volume, revenue cost, margin target, TAR target and any other target during relief period.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A good University degree
• 0 – 2 years post qualification work experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual
• General Business Knowledge
• Demonstrated Relationship Management
• Customer focus/orientation
• Result orientation
• PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Good Oral and written Communication
• Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
• Capable of hands on problem-solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• A positive attitude to dealing with people
Method of Application
To apply for this position,
- click here
- when page opens, click Search Openings
- leave all selections as “ALL”, and click Search