Konga.com is currently recruiting
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
Job Position: Business Performance Associate
Position Title: Business Performance Associate
Office: Finance, Lagos
Reports to (title): Head, Business Performance
The Incumbent will provide management with financial and operational performance insights and influence.
- Preparation of 5year business plan and annual budgets
- Preparation of Konga business plan, budget and rolling forecasts
- Track performance against plan/budget, identify variance and their reasons and suggest corrective measures
- Preparation of unit economics across all Konga operations
- Capital & Operational expenses reports on departmental basis
- Trend analysis of all activities, expenses, sales, purchases and etc.
- Assist with working capital review
- Support Head with presentations to the Konga Board and Management
- Produce monthly and regular KPIs on business operational performance
- Perform other duties as required by the Head
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Minimum 2years Business/Financial Analysis experience
- Good influencing skills
- Good time management skills
- Senior management experience
KNOWLEDGE (include technical knowledge):
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate processes
- Strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Excellent knowledge of investor engagement
- Very creative and problem solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.