Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Nigerian Power Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager of Operations to join a leading Nigerian Power company. With at least 10 years’ experience in finance and 5 years’ in Power, they are looking for someone to oversee the operating policy and project finance. This company is a well-established and is recognised on both a local and global scale as a result of winning several awards. They have several projects in the commissioning stages, so it is a great time to join this dynamic, growing company.
General Manager – Operations
In order to be successful in this position you will need to be experienced in both the power and finance industries. You will need to be educated to degree level, preferably finance related, and be a member of a professional accounting body. If you are able to show experience in managerial positions this will be advantageous.
Key responsibilities include:
– Running the day-to-day finances of the company
– Implementing budgets and effective Cost Control
– Producing accurate financial reports
– Conducting effective relationship management with all officials
– Financing new and existing projects of the group
– Supervising and leading finance staff
Qualifications and experience required:
– Minimum of 10 years’ finance experience
– BA degree in finance or related subject
– Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
– 5 years’ experience working in the Power industry
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.