AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
Summary: AFMrecuit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to hire an exceptional and result-oriented Trainer for a client of ours, a leading e-learning organisation in Nigeria, based in Lekki, Lagos.
The candidate must be driven and a goal-getter to drive the goals of the company. The candidate would regularly teach skills and knowledge to trainees.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Conduct surveys and create relevant teaching materials
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material and direct structured learning experiences.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities
- Evaluate training effectiveness, modify training programs and create effective learning literature.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive multimedia presentations, and ensure effectiveness of training materials.
- Minimum of a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related fields.
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
- Experience in relevant Training roles
- Experience in Freelancing / Internet Work.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong personality and strong/convincing presence.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and time-management skills.
Maintenance Officer – AC Technician
AFM Recruit is a recruiting company specializing in matching talent to companies based on our 360 Algorithm, which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Officer for our client, a leading hospitality firm (Hotel) in Lekki, Lagos. The incumbent will be responsible for performing general maintenance duties and repairs around the hotel.
- Respond and ensure prompt resolution to customers’ complaints and technical issues that may arise in the hotel.
- Inspect hotel regularly and ensure safety standards are met.
- Complete a wide range of handyperson/fix jobs (especially Air Conditioners maintenance) throughout the hotel with diligence.
- Ensure safety management is appropriately instituted to reduce the risk of accident.
- Inspect and replace lighting in public spaces, plant rooms, fire exits and carparks.
- Arrange for routine maintenance in Hotel facilities such as the hotel rooms, lobbies, bars etc.
- Minimum of high school certificate e.g. SSCE, NABTEB etc.
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Officer and an AC Technician.
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and Problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.