Ongoing Recruitment At AIRTEL Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Manager Calls Forecasting Planning and Billing
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job Field
Has the primary responsibility for planning and budgeting of calls into and out of our various call centers, thereby enabling maximization of resources to meet contact center business requirements, defined KPIs, targets and objectives. This role is accountable for ensuring accurate and fair billing of our call center operations whilst maintaining approved budget; with the aim of reducing contact center expenditure and optimizing utilization.
In addition, the job role is responsible for high level evaluation and analysis of contact center experience operations, to include trend analysis of key performance management indicators, efficacy and reliability of reporting systems & tools, with a view to providing key intelligence to relevant business units.
Calls Forecasting & Planning
- Prepare the yearly forecast of Calls, (Average Handling Time) AHT, and Connect Minutes and FTE based on the approved Annual operating Plan (AOP).
- Prepare X+2 3-month rolling forecasts are sent to Business Partner (BPOs) in line with contractual agreement.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the contact center touch-points.
- Daily monitoring of connect minutes to ensure forecast and hence budget is not exceeded by the BPOs.
Call Centre Billing/Invoicing
- Coordinate billing processes/procedures and ensure timely/accurate BPO billing/invoicing based on connect/downtime minutes & Full Term Equivalent (FTE) or in accordance with Group’s contractual agreement with BPOs.
- Prepare monthly accrual reports and financial bookings for Financial Reporting & Compliance Department.
Call Reduction Strategies
- Carry out daily and weekly in-depth analysis of the various inbound Line of Business (LOBs), with a view to reducing customer complaints/minimizing negative impacts.
- Provide recommendations/strategies to improve processes, profitability and opportunities based on data analysis.
- Liaise with BPOs on coaching and areas of service improvement and customer satisfaction based on periodic analysis of calls.
Data Reporting & Analysis
- Daily monitoring of Call Centre performance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – Abandon Rate (ABD), AHT, Service Levels (SL) and Connect Minutes
- Daily, weekly and monthly QRC (Queries, Requests & Complaints) analysis of Inbound LOBs and actions towards resolution.
- Generate daily reports to guide service recovery, retention & inactivity campaigns.
- Ensure timely (Weekly/Monthly) preparation and submission of all required operational/planning feedbacks, trends and cost implied reports such as:
- Monthly Partner Governance Reports
- Create reports on Oracle as required by other departments.
System (Oracle/Avaya) Management
- Ensure that BPOs are continuously briefed/trained on system (Avaya/Oracle) modifications periodically or as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A good first degree in a Science or Statistical course from a reputable university
- The following certifications will be an added advantage:
- Customer Service Certification
- MIS certification
- Customer Service Delivery
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience
- 4 years relevant experience in MIS, strategic planning, forecasting and data mining of complex/integrated data structures
- At least 3 year experience in a statistical job function
- Experience in research and customer trend reporting
- Ability to drive process changes and improvements
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels in the organization including technical/operations, executive and external partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word.
- Excellent planning and organizational Skills
- Motivated to work on own initiative
- Ability to make and implement decisions
- Results oriented with strong problem solving skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here