Ongoing Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Manager: High Value Individuals
1. Responsible for the implementation of acquisition strategy for prospective High Value Individual (HVI) accounts in Region:
- Identify and create opportunities to for acquisition of High Value Individuals across the region.
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell HNI products and services within region
2. HVI Relationship Management
- Develop good relationship management processes with both existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all HNI locations, institutions, recreational an professional clubs, HORECA, companies, private schools, shopping outlets, airports and residential neighborhoods.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with HNI presence to drive sales and revenue growth.
3. Effective Reporting and Database Management
- Timely reporting of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plan and new sales made in region
- Maintain and manage database of all Corporate customers in the sector
4. Industry Awareness/Competition Intelligence
- Monitor the activities of competition and develop or recommend counter measures to win competition
- Responsible for analysis of competitor’s HVI focused activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- To immediately address or escalate any unusual competitor activity and sale support that may be a threat to performance of the business
5. Cross Functional Liaison and Support
- Co-ordinate with all internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, IT, service delivery and networks) to deliveru excellent customer experience, design value propositions, training intervention for field sales employees and channel partners
- Work with service delivery and support bill delivery and collection for post pay HNI in the zone
6. Target Allocation, Forecasting, Reporting
- Accountability for ensuring that agreed target are cascaded across Zones, channel partners and field sales agents
- Responsibility for managing performance variances and reallocating targets as required
- Timely repot, of all activities (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.. and as required)
- Acquisition – Performance Vs. Target and against all product lines
- Presence at relevant events, ensuring expected benefits are realized
- Reduce debt portfolio and churn in your segment
- Carry out all other functions as directed by ZBM
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in Hausa language.
- Selling skills, organizational skills, and self-directed time management skills
- Ability to plan daily/periodic operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint presentations
- 5+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level handling high net worth accounts/individuals.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Solid track record of high value acquisitions and key account management with a passion for Airtel Nigeria products/services
- High level of professionalism in both appearance and attitude.
- Authoritative, ultra professional experts with an inviting and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which sparks their creativity and resourcefulness.
- Patience, flexibility, tact, integrity, and dependability.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.