Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staffs without stress.
- Ensure ticket stocks are correctly logged, stocked, stored and all material properly stocked and displayed.
- Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline: 5 January, 2018