DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
Background & Context Of The Position
- DKT Nigeria is looking for an experienced Marketing and Customer Experience Manager to lead its newly created customer service brand. DKT’S customer service brand elements include a dedicated youth friendly website, toll free customer care center with in-bound and outbound phone call and mobile text messages, webchat and a “clinic finder” app.
- The role of customer service brand is to connect all DKT products and services directly to consumers by advertising & promoting the customer service brand elements to increase use of DKT products and services.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and customer retention for an integrated customer service digital platform
- Responsible for defining, building, promoting of the customer service digital platform& brand image and equity.
- Provide leadership and direction on the route to market on digital and traditional marketing.
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective customer experience strategies with the aim of enhancing the customer base.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition beyond the nonprofit / family planning industry and benchmark within the world of healthcare and other social and commercial sector service and generic brands.
- Working with Research, M&E manager to use consumer insights in periodically tracking achievement of deliverables and redesigning the brand standards/specification.
Education & Experience
- Business Management, MBA or related discipline
- Product and/or service design
- At least seven years’ experience in customer experience management (e-commerce or online stores) for a significant, lauded service based brand across communications, product and service offering on E-commerce industry
- Managing, developing and implementing brand and customer experience /centered strategies at the online marketplace including Product/ service design, branding design (creative look/feel/tone), use of research to evidence and plan, commercial cost /quality understanding.
Key Account Executive
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Key Accounts Executive. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at wholesale and key accounts level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager and it is based in Lagos/Abuja/Onitsha but extensive travelling is required in and around the region.
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy of Nigeria effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Ensure prompt payments are made by the customers as per company’s guide lines and credit limits.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences – minimum.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with subject “Marketing and Customer Experience Manager – Lagos”
Deadline: 2 March, 2018