Jovago has availabe space for Internship as an Online Marketing – SEO personnel
Jovago.com is an online platform that provides the easiest and most convenient way to book accommodation across Africa and Pakistan. Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet group with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and EasyTaxi. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where AIG steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated leaders with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Online Marketing – SEO (Internship)
About The Job
As a SEO intern at Jovago.com you will assist in planning, implementing and optimising as well as creative supporting for the construction of SEO campaigns. Besides on- and off-page optimization through link building according to Google guidelines will be one of your daily tasks. You will report relevant SEO key data and editorial activities. Moreover you will make researches of current SEO-trends and deduction of suggestions for actions. You will be part of a highly dynamic and aim-oriented online marketing team. The internship is a unique opportunity to contribute your knowledge in a high professional team. Our online marketing experts will support you throughout your internship. Needless to say, you will receive an adequate remuneration for your excellent work.
Who We’re Looking For
- You are studying a business subject (e.g. media, economics or communication science) and
- You have gained first professional experiences in SEO.
- You can’t deny your strong enthusiasm in the internet and its possibilities. You are capable of analysing user behaviour and experienced with the MS-Office package.
- Knowledge in HTML is a great benefit.
- You are comfortable with multitasking and working in an extremely fast paced environment as well as splendid analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English complete your profile. French or Arabic are a plus.
A successful candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Advanced Excel experience, analysing data and creating automated and scalable reports
- Flexible, action and results oriented, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong drive
How to apply
If you want to become an entrepreneur in e-commerce businesses and join one the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org