ROI Digital is a newly established online media sales agency servicing advertisers, media agencies, brands offering a bouquet of premium online (mobile and internet) media opportunities. Representing international/local web and mobile publishers, we are ahead of the ongoing changes in online advertising, marketing and web publishing in Nigeria.
Online Media Sales Director At ROI Digital Ltd
Our advertising sales team and traffickers are aware that understanding the medium, the local market, our advertiser’s needs are the basic requirements. They also have a strong grasp on the issue of media preferences and the way in which media is consumed. They have an inherent understanding of the role of online or digital media in the overall media mix.
We are the online media sales house for Etisalat Easy Adz, Notjustok.com, Linkedin Premium Advertising (Inmail, Display ads and Rich Media) and BBC.com in Nigeria.
Online Media Sales Director
The Online Media Sales Director is a natural sales person with strong media and advertising agency contacts and networks. He/she will be responsible for delivering sales target and must be passionate about digital technology. The Manager will act as the Operations Manager and primary contact for Online campaign maintenance and general transactional support for ROI Digital Sales team and Ads Operation Team.
Critical functions include processing and maintaining online orders for all online media sales, following specific processing guidelines from booking to invoicing. A complete understanding of all ROI Digital Products and Offering is necessary. Thorough knowledge and practice of accurate order stewardship and business process is required. Customer Service skills are crucial.
- Will be responsible for the smooth take off and operations of the digital sales house.
- Be responsible for quarterly media sales targets and revenue
- Review and validate Online Insertion Orders (IO) received from ROI Digital Sales Team.
- Process and transmit Online orders through ROI Digital applications and streamline all communication to partners
- Ensure that the online orders are implemented and activated as ordered per the trafficking details on the IO. Request for screenshots as confirmation.
- Aggregate online campaign reports on a regular basis to ensure full delivery.
- Provide campaign performance reports to Sales so they can distribute to the client.
- Review and analyze pacing, Click-Thru Rate (CTR), and market level performance to optimize accordingly with sales and the affiliate in a timely manner.
- Steward all campaign revisions and optimizations accurately and promptly. Be able to negotiate with clients on behalf of partners publishers.
- Assist the Campaign Manager and Analysts with campaign reconciliation and delivery confirmation.
- Act as liaison between Partners and Clients to troubleshoot issues, such as creative errors and reporting data discrepancies. Direct contact with agencies may be required and will require a high level of customer service skills to resolve complex issues.
- Attend all relevant Sales, BD, and Partner meetings or conferences.
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree compulsory with Masters an added advantage
- A Natural Sales person.
- Passionate about online/digital technology and marketing
- Previous experience working in advertising or media agency sales or business development role a must
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Accuracy, excellent organizational skills and ability to problem solve are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and must be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills required.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently with both cable systems and agency clients is essential.
- Training with international certification in Digital Marketing from global digital marketing institute.
- An official Car and Driver
- International travel for conferences and partner meetings
- A competitive salary with a decent commission.