Operations Leader-Drilling Fluid Vacancy at Halliburton Nigeria
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Operations Leader-Drilling Fluid
- Under broad director, provides cross-functional fluids expertise for technical support on rig site location and/or customer’s operational office for high profile well projects.
- Assignments require sufficient technical experience to assure competence as a fully-trained fluids professional (drilling, completion and other fluids engineering as required).
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- At this level, individuals will have previously demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature fluid engineering design and implementation judgment in anticipating and solving fluid engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of 7 years rig site experience, with average experience ranging from 7years with an average of 7 years fluids application experience.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:HRD.Nigeria@Halliburton.com
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.