P6 Planner/Scheduler At Orion Group – Oil&Gas
Established in 1987 Orion Group achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 25 years to become an international leader in providing contract and permanent staff to the Engineering Industry: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewables, Aerospace, Rail, Construction, IT & Telecoms, Office & Commerical and Mining.
Orion has offices located in 30 countries worldwide including, Australia, PNG, Philippines, Singapore, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Azerbaijan, Russia, Canada, USA, Nigeria, Angola and Gabon.
Orion Group supplied over 3,500 personnel in the last year with an estimated turnover for the current year of
An experienced P6 Planner/Scheduler is required to join our client’s team in Lagos on a rotational contract basis.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive project planning/schedule development with emphasis on use of P6 for an offshore gas concept development.
- Major Capital Project experience is critical, with preference of experience in international/offshore projects.
- Experience working with engineering contractor and project team in developing Level 3 schedule consistent with Company methodology, with preferred working background and knowledge of company requirements.
- Adept at interfacing across project leadership to deliver project objectives.
- Broad experience developing cost estimates for major/mega projects, in overseas remote locations is important
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 898251.
Orion Group currently supplies over 4,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 40 offices worldwide, Orion Group operates internationally and in October 2013, were named the UK’s number one for Oil & Gas recruitment.
- Consultant name: Maumita Par
- Email: [email protected]