HP Inc. is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. Were a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Partner Business Manager
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP’s share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hewlett Packard – HP career website on h30631.www3.hp.com to apply