Rovedana – Our client, is a reputable Consulting firm that is focused on strategy and consumer intelligence with strong technical expertise in strategy formulation, research, and human capital development.
Female Personal Assistant
- Our qualified candidate must have relevant work experience, energetic, organised, analytical, good attention to detail and must be IT and social media savvy
- She must also have very sound communication skills (ability to write proposals most especially) and be able to manage the Managing Partners appointments, calendar, and travel arrangements.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Managing Partners taking telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Take all forms of correspondence on behalf of the Managing Partner and handling the communications on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information that are relevant to the Managing Partner’s office.
- Assist preparing for meetings, researching, collating and analysing needed information and data.
- Also assist in the preparation of presentation materials, ensure the Managing Partner is well-prepared and possesses the relevant information and documentation to guarantee his effectiveness at meetings.
- Take accurate minutes at meetings,
- E-mail Management.
- Telephone Calls on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Collaborate with staff on special projects, including but business conduct research to ensure projects are successfully executed.
- Handle projects and other strategic initiatives on behalf of the Managing Partner, including project plans, preparing project meeting agendas, identifying risk areas and budgeting.
- Create, propose plans, integrate timelines and coordinate requirements to ensure projects are brought to closure within the designated time frame.
- A HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- A very presentable person with 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management Executive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented and has a great attitude.
- A ery organised Person.
- Excellent time management and organising skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of personal effectiveness and efficiency
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
Customer Support Executive
We are currently in search of OND Holders who reside within the Lekki/Ajah/Victoria Island axis for a “Customer Support Executive” role.
The role entails playing a support role in administrative tasks for the clients and customers of the organisation.
Method of Application
Appplicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be the job title
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview soon.
Deadline: 9 March, 2018