Personal Assistant Needed At Gigastreams Consulting
Gigastreams Consulting is a people development and training organization devoted to helping professionals and organizations develop through our highly specialized Project Management and Human Resource trainings. Our array of seasoned and certified trainers and resource persons offer a unique bouquet of value to each of our clients. As a value-adding organization, we provide resources to our clients that enhance each participant’s individual effectiveness, and their organization’s productivity.
Gigastreams Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Reporting to: Managing Director
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD,
- helping him to manage and prioritize his time. You will be responsible for providing full secretarial
- assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained. This
- position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have
- previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment. You
- will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to
- resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including
- producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and
- other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees
- and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
- arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking
- forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and
- maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform
- other ad-hoc tasks around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent experience in risk and credit control manager.
- Commercial awareness.
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Excellent analytical skills and insight.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send CV to: [email protected]
The subject should refer to (PA)
Note: Applicant must be resident in Gbagada lagos